Tuesday, 23 June 2015

Reasons and Remedies of Dry Skin. Lets Combat it with Cheap Home Remedies!

I am a person who is really really irritated by one thing while doing makeup and that is the dry skin on my face. I don't want to use a primer every time i wear makeup I want it to go forever so my skin can look fresh and my applied base is smooth. Dry skin is a problem because whenever applying base dry skin forms patches which kind of ruins my makeup, I feel conscious because if you look from a distance that's fine but whenever someone comes near to me it becomes a problem. Dry patches give a rough look to my face, then I  find no point of wearing makeup.And I am trying to combat dryness from a long time. Trust me I have used well known brands that I don't want to mention for moisturizing my skin but none worked. It was just a waste of money. Moreover, when you're exposed to sunlight the situation becomes even worse.
But not only trying remedies, creams , medicine and going to doctors would work. I think its better if we find out why our skin gets dry. Usually people face it during winters and unfortunately I think there are many people out there who have dry skin during all the seasons. Summer or Winter doesn't matter. The skin is not only dry but it also gets rough and itchy. I hate it so much. And worst of all is that I took this issue lightly just as a gift of winters and it turned too serious because I almost got scars on my face, some little pimples and I am always scratching them. This can give me permanent marks. Well, what can I do that's what exactly happens. I want my skin to be clear and soft. First let it be dry-free then we will talk about fairness and getting rid of being tan.
So talking about what causes dryness on our skin doesn't literally means that its because of winters. NO! there are other plenty of reasons too. 
1. Too much exposure to sun can damage your skin. I know you enjoy the prolonged exposure sitting under sun but I think your skin should matter most. Prolonged exposure to sun can make your skin lose water and dehydrate it as a result of which your skin gets dry, and story doesn't ends here, wrinkles appear, it gets flaky.
2. During winters don't get too much time using indoor heating. Avoid that. Indoor heating leaves your skin dry, lips are chapped basically the mucous membrane under your skin is damaged.
3. I am the person who really loves doing it even in summers too. I love hot showers. And telling you one of weakness that might make you laugh out loud is that I am scared of cold water and I feel like I cant breathe and I am dying. As a result of which even in extreme temperature of summers I take hot showers. Now that's what I find another reason of my dry skin besides it being too much exposed to sunlight. I don't wanna look like an alligator and I hope you don't want that too. So lets skip this deadly combination for the sake of our skin and change our bathing habits.
4.We may buy a lot of moisturizers and other things. Waste money on shit that we don't even need. But we hardly make a routine of moisturizing our body on daily basis. Most of us don't do that. We don't skip eating or drinking water because we know we wont survive so our skin needs to survive too. Moisturize it besides eating a lot of junk food.
5. Sometimes we don't really consider the requirements of our skin and we go buy face wash, soaps , body washes that may be very effective on your best friends skin but on yours its too harsh. Choose your soaps and detergents according to your skin. Waste money on shit that's worth it .
6. Lack of water. This dehydrates your skin badly. You may not feel thirsty in winters as much as you do in summers but no where that means that your body is fasting and it doesn't needs water. Duh it needs same amount of water . Don't forget to drink loads and loads of water. Trust me if you make this habit you wont have to worry about your skin anytime. I bet you that . its the best cheapest and easiest solution to all the bullshit happening to our skins. It doesn't needs much effort you just need to carry a water bottle along all day. So your skin doesn't feels like a desert anymore!
7.Ah plis plis plis girls don't think scrubbing it the best solution. Gods sake you can use it after your forty's not now. Its just so not for you if you have a dry skin. It ruins it more. Don't scrub your skin in the hope of it getting better. Just don't rub it down .
8. You lose all the shower moisture once you rub off that towel hanging in your bath. No!
Don't do that again. It dries your skin .
9. Well since I am only 20 so I wont say ageing is a factor in my dry skin. But if you are growing old it can be another reason. Since your hormones are getting old.
10. Sometimes you love a shirt a lot. But isn't it that cloth which is causing irritation on your skin? Do see that .
11. Most important of all what if we talk about your health? How is it? What is your diet routine? What sort of food intake do you have? Healthy  Food? Or just living on Junk . Bro see that . its coming!


Now Lets Talk About Remedies.

Since I have already Discussed with you the reasons of dry skin you must have all figured out what to do and what not to do. But I think you must all need to know these following remedies to have a charming, young skin making you beautiful. Boys if you are reading it, then this is for you too well that's something else that you are handsome and not beautiful.

I already told you the Cheapest, Easiest and Fastest ( like 2 weak approximately) to improve your skin that's a challenge. If I lose then nothing k . That's is Drink 3 liters of Water Daily. And your skin is going to be transformed .


Y'all  have it in your home. Open your fridge and grab 2 . UM 2 what? 2 Eggs!  You need to mix Olive Oil and Egg Yolks together. Only a teaspoon of Olive oil will be enough. This is the second best rated remedy for combating dry skin


Mixture of Bananas mashed and some yogurt will form a paste. Apply this natures gift on your skin for almost half an hour and wash your skin.


Massage Almond oil on your skin for almost 5 minutes and then leave it on your skin for another 10 minutes. Wash it afterwards.

You can also apply only yogurt. Just massage it on your dry skin. Leave it for 10 minutes on your skin and then take a shower. It has a good amount of lactic acid which is usually an agent for battling against any germs attacking your skin. Use of yogurt soothes your skin.


Before hitting your bed and dozing off take out 10 minutes and apply coconut oil all over your dry skin and then you're allowed to go to a deep sleep. In the morning take a shower ( directions for shower have already been mentioned ) Make it your daily habit. It softens and soothes your skin!


Mix equal amount of glycerin and petroleum jelly and apply it on your dry skin. This is a perfect remedy for all sorts of dry skins and whatever caused it.


It has been told that exposure to sun can damage your skin. So before stepping out of your house apply sun block.. Also carry it with yourself .And apply it in loads of amount to avoid any sort of sun burn or other damage to your skin. Oh yes, if you don't have it in your house then its not a home remedy sorry.


Another simply remedy is the use of Aloe Vera. This plant is probably outside your home in your garden or just buy it. That's a cheap remedy too. But how to apply it. That mentioned below.
  1. Cut open a fresh Aloe Vera leaf and squeeze the gel out of it.
  2. Apply the gel on your dry skin. Let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
  3. Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
  4. Do this twice daily.


To restore your skin back in its normal condition you have to take care of yourself, find time from your busy schedule in most your cases you are just wasting your time. Just give it half an hour daily and your skin will be back in its perfect condition. Soft like a baby, Fresh, Dry skin also darkens your complexion. Just saying. It Just not you all who are lazy not trying out all this but all these advises are for me as well. I gotta do this all as well. And soon I  will be showing you a picture of my skin how it was and how it transformed after following the remedies. But most of all. For all the people I am emphasizing on one thing that is DRINK LOADS AND LOADS AND TONS OF WATER


P.S forgive mistakes if any found, and all the silliness in the blog. Criticism and feedback, questions are appreciated. Please follow and tell your friends too. From your dearest newly born desperate blogger.




2 comments:

  1. Hey, loved your blog it's very informative ! :)) keep posting ! And thank you for taking a look at my blog IQueen99.blogspot.com :D

    ReplyDelete